GRAMMAR: Gerund as the Verb Object
- Avoid = We avoid testing prototypes at the weekend.
- Enjoy = He enjoys inventing products.
- Begin = I began working on this machine in April.
- Stop = I propose we stop producing the CK-18.
EXPRESSIONS – Protection
Learn these terms:
- Patent = the exclusive rights to the production of an invention.
- Copyright = exclusive rights to a literary, artistic, or musical creation.
- Infringement = the violation of a patent or copyright.
- To Sue = to take legal action against a person for infringement.
- Damages = financial compensation for an infringement.
Take the TEST (7 questions)
Receive a BES certificate