Business English Study’s mission is to inspire the student, the tutor, and the client by using Business English as a platform for empowerment.
Our aim is to go beyond language training by connecting with our audience, engaging with them, and developing social business practices for the benefit of the individual, their family and their community. For example:
- We are looking for partners to open and run Business English Study micro-franchises in all global locations. This is a great opportunity to be the boss of your own company at very low cost, and with our solid support. Contact us if you are interested.
- We will introduce you to valuable contacts and local knowledge in London and other cities around the world. 100% free.
- We organise and run community Business English Study classes for students on zero-to-low income. 100% free.
- We give away free lesson materials to tutors and students, in order to make progress in their education and life.
- Our crusade is to inspire self-determination and promote community-focused business.
Lessons are in person with our tutors or through our industry-specific online courses.
The timetable is set by you.
We provide the high quality tutor, the inspiring study materials, and the educational support.
Our study lessons honour great entrepreneurs, brands and companies.
They have been downloaded approximately 9 million times since 2012.
Business English Study runs excellent Study Programmes anywhere in the World.
Business English Study offers Industry Specific Courses.
Contact us for advice or more information.
Business English Study works with a wide variety of clients and we treat each one as an individual and highly valued partner.
CLIENT LIST – UK
Advertising Agencies: Interbrand, Media Arts Lab, OMD, PHD Media, TBWA, Weber Shandwick, Saatchi & Saatchi
Arts, Media and Entertainment: Disney, Paramount, QVC, South Bank Centre, Royal Opera House, Christie’s
Charities: Amnesty International, British Red Cross, Christian Mission, Oxfam, WWF
Construction: Balfour Beatty, Bouygues UK, Costain, EC Harris
Diplomatic: Malaysian High Commission, Italian Embassy, Foreign and Commonwealth Office, Korean Trade Centre
Energy: UOP, Gazprom, Shell, BP, Saipem UK
Engineering: AkzoNobel, GW Maintenance
Financial: Alico, AIG, Inchcape, Janus Capital, Leumi Bank, Scotia Bank, Standard Bank, Starr Insurance Companies, TMG Brokers, Visa Europe
Food and Beverages: Berry Brother & Rudd, Danone, Coca-Cola, Kuellmer GmbH
(Non) Government Agencies: TUC, CBI, Ascham Homes, Waltham Forest Council
Hospitality: Browns Hotel, Buckingham Palace, Ibis Hotels, Langham Hotel, Merlin Events, Novotel hotel group, Ritz Hotel, Savoy Hotel, Sol Melia Hotel
Legal: Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP, Charles Russell, Edwin Coe LLP, Mishchon de Raya LLP, Norton Rose LLP, Smith and Williamson
Media: Walker Books, The Financial Times, Bloomberg
Real Estate: Horton International, Jones Lang La Salle, Knight Frank, McArthur Glen
Retail: Burberry, Habitat, Zara, Channel
Sport: Tottenham Hotspurs FC, Watford FC, Queens Park Rangers FC, The Football Association, Base Football, Rugby Football Union
Technology: Google, Hitachi, Honeywell, Sony
Service Providers: ISS, Santa Fe Group, Trainmar Senegal
Transport: Iveco, Eurostar, British Airways